Công ty TNHH Schneider Electric Việt Nam
364 Cong Hoa St, Floor 7, E-town Building, Ward 13, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC
Sales Engineer– Panel Builders, South
Kỹ sư Bán hàng
Login to view salary
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITION
Business & profitability
- Achieve annual order & sales target, respected to the commercial policies defined by BU
Project Pipelines Development: Identify, quantify & follow Commercial Building projects in North of Vietnam
- Detect projects at early stage, analyze customer needs and find a solution from our product portfolio to apply to those needs.
- Work with the end-users, consultants, SI, Contractors to promote & prescribe the Schneider Electric offers.
- Visit the project decision-makers to specify SE’s products.
- Update status of such projects within BFO
- Identify potential partners and contribute to develop selected targets into new partnership.
- Work closely with Channel Development Manager to define, deploy, and follow up panel builder plan in the South Cross Selling promotion
- Working closely with other BUs to secure the project with full solution available within Schneider Electric
Team player & team spirit
- Maintain and develop good relations with team and of other department in order to realize follow action plans to resolve issues and to keep abreast information and latest update
Customer relationship management (Identify and develop key accounts)
- Develop key customer relationship and develop action plan for each customer. Ensure continuity of effective communication with customers. Perform customer mapping and identify key decision makers.
- Working closely with Marketing team to define and execute plans for demand creation and brand awareness within the customer portfolio in charge.
- Manage and keep updated all key account information and opportunity in BFO.
- Present and provide technical information necessary to customers.
- Organize trainings and seminars with M&E consultants to raise their competency level and also get upstream info on projects to act more quickly and increase our chance to win.
- Manage & drive business in assigned area (Commercial / Industrial Building - North) to achieve order/sale target and other initiatives/objectives defined annually in agreement with the Sales Manager and Vice President.
- Identify, qualify, prescribe for Commercial / Industrial Building projects in the North of Vietnam for which increase the size of project pipelines and sell Schneider Electric products / solutions via respective Panel Builder accounts.
- Saturate the market via existing panel builders and recruit new panel builders accounts in the assigned territory.
- Build, manage, secure relationship and grow business with some key panel builders, and business partners.
- Understanding customers’ needs, demand generation and bring Schneider Electric products / solutions to the customers via panel builders partners.
- Coordinating with the other teams in Schneider for cross-selling other products via Panel Builder’s pipe.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degrees – Electrical Engineer
- Min. 4 years sales experience in dealing with customers in panel building business.
- Proven record on channel development & project sales
- Knowledgeable in M&E project sales and project management.
- Understand company’s products and competitors are an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be presentable and able to communicate fluently with customers.
- Able to work independently as well as teamwork.
- Exposure to projects sales and/or execution in Vietnam
- Good sense of customer service
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER FOR THIS JOB
- Attractive salary and incentive bonus to successful performers
- Premium Healthcare Plan for you and your dependents
- Career opportunities in an international business environment