AEON Việt Nam
ĐỊA ĐIỂM 30 Bờ Bao Tân Thắng, P. Sơn Kỳ, Q. Tân Phú, TPHCM
Kinh doanh khác
Login to view salary
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITION
Job Purpose & Scope of the role:
An Admin Executive is responsible for managing the schedule and quality of construction to facilitate effective operations of BO and Stores.
Manage general affairs for HQ
- Supervise business trip arrangement for staffs (booking air ticket, hotels, travel insurance…)
- Supervise office equipment management, daily mail & post
- Supervise new staff preparation, working tool collection from resign staff
- Control admin duty related to Japanese expats (apply work permit/ residence card/ VISA, apartment/ car contracts…)
- Control company bus and company car
Set up and management customer bus for stores
- Set up customer bus route for new store
- Make monthly report of customer quantity and bus renting cost
- Propose to improve efficiency of customer bus
- Monitor bus suppliers and solve all issues related to customer bus
- Inform to all related Departments and monitor bus routes changing/ cancellation
Set up and management canteen for stores
- Set up canteen for new store
- Support to apply Certificate of food safety and hygiene for canteen
- Make monthly report of meal quantity of store and canteen material
- Do survey staffs’ comment about quality of canteen service
- Propose to improve quality of canteen
- Monitor canteen suppliers and solve all issues related to canteen
Set up and management taxi service for stores
- Set up taxi service for new store
- Monitor taxi suppliers and solve all issues related to taxi
- Make monthly report of quantity of taxi usage in stores
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Deputy Admin Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree.
- Minimum 03 years of administrative experience.
- Experience of applying work permit/ residence card/ VISA for expats
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
- Good organizing and time-management skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER FOR THIS JOB
- 13th and MBO bonus
- Japanese training