Digital Project Manager
60A, Hoàng Văn Thụ, Phường 9, Quận Phú Nhuận, TPHCM
Digital Project Manager
Marketer Thương hiệu
Login to view salary
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITION
- Be the main point of contact between clients and other departments to ensure that the information flow from the first phrase to the closure is appropriately interpreted, recorded and directed to the involved parties.
- Lead projects for clients: prepare and propose the potential budgets, technologies, progress and resource – a high level of creative and strategic recommendation to the client.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the client with the best offer in regards to quality, timely delivery and reporting, ensure software development standards and practices are identified and mutually agreed in order to reach the target quality throughout the project’s life cycle.
- Create file numbers, gather and analyze the information from the clients and the internal database in order to create reliable reports
- Be responsible for ensuring that all internal and external deadlines are met- including the status of projects, implementation, feedback and revision.
- Double-check the projects fit within the approved budget. Make sure any change to the project in regards to time and technical implementation is approved by the client and acknowledged by the involved parties.
- Cooperate with the Accountant to invoice the clients timely and correctly.
- Follow up with the clients- includes conducting surveys about the quality of the projects to ensure high satisfaction.
- Share the client’s feedback with the departments and propose continuous improvement areas of the involved parties (if needed).
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- For this position, you will report to Head of Digital.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Software Developer or Tester
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience in Software/Digital Services Industry and 2 years of Project Manager position in Agile Software Development.
- Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and client-related skills.
- Outstanding spoken and written English command (> TOEIC 800).
Exceptional organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Open and creative personality with ideas pushing other people towards innovative solutions.
- Focused on product quality.
- A positive thinker who creates a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Confident, self-motivated, multi-tasker, team-player, result and client orientated.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER FOR THIS JOB
- Health care and personal accident insurance and annual health check-up
- Attractive package of annual leave, sick and child-sick leave above the law
- Attractive package of remuneration with team building activities and social events