Puratos Grand-Place HCM
5th Floor, IBC Building, 1A Me Linh Square, District 1, HCMC
National Sales Manager - Foodservice
Kinh doanh khác
Quản lý/Trưởng phòng/Quản đốc
Login to view salary
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITION
Customers and Market Intelligence: For Foodservice channel
- Be up to date with the latest development in Foodservice channel: QSR, Horeca and Chocolatiers
- Develop solid understanding of the market current situation and trends for Bakery / Patisserie / Chocolate – in particular for Key Accounts and Key Development Accounts
- Put in place the system of managing customer profile & sales history & trade terms; and implementing with the team.
- Aware of any move from competitors on the market; Put in place a system of updating competitors’ information to Management Team, with proper analysis and proposal for proper actions.
- Monitor Foodservice channel and account sales and profitability results versus budget and make sure corrective actions are defined and implemented in case of deviations versus objectives
- Monitor sales team to execute all sales tasks including customer follow-up, promoting current and new products, maintaining the existing customer, taking care of current and new customer visit, co-operating with other department (Technical, R&D, MKT, Operation) to ensure a smooth business with customers
- Build up annual budget for the department in both sales and expenses and supervise the implementation of budget performance.
- Be proactive in proposing policies and actions in order to push the sales volume and motivate the sales team, for example promotion program, bonus policy…
- Put in place a procedure of evaluating productivity of sales team, following the Dashboard.
- Organize a central customer project list on CRM and keep this up to date
Customer Relationship Management
- Build multi-bridge relationships with key persons in KAs & KDAs Foodservice organization; Ex – Chefs, Pastry Chefs, General Management, Buyer, R&D & Technical.
- Assure regular contact to develop current and new business
- Set up yearly business reviews with the Key Accounts and Key development Accounts
- Create network and exchange with sales community in the Puratos Group
- Maximize the usage of Regional and HQ resources where necessary
- Together with Marketing Dept to set up and implement the communication strategy in order to increase the awareness and perception of our brands on the market.
- Cacao-trace: Fully understand, implement and communicate effectively the strategy to the market in strong collaboration with Marketing Cacao-trace team.
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Academic/professional qualification: University or Post University in Business Management; Food Technology preferable;
- Working experience: > 5 years
- Foreign language ability: English fluently
- Computer literacy: Advanced
- Other skills and knowledge:
- Proven track record in Foodservice Sales and Key Account Management (Preferably in Food Industry)
- Business & result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills: establishes easily contacts
- Leadership : able to develop a vision and communicate / motivate a team to realize it
- Team player, animator and leader
- Strategic thinker
- Field sales, trade marketing or consumer marketing is a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER FOR THIS JOB
- Health care for employee & 1 family member, health check
- 13rd month salary, Transportation & Mobile phone allowance, Sales incentive